Tuesday, September 15, 2009

sept 15,

Lots of great food over the weekend. Saturday in NY was fun. Had dinner with son and his new friend from FCI. We had dinner at L'Cole the restaurant of the School. It was terrific. Nice way to celebrate my sons BD. he is loving this experience and has a new foodie friend that shares his enthusiasm Will try to add some pics later of the great dishes.
We had a nice time on Sunday at the Delaware Water Gap Jazz Fest which is always great and the day was sunny and perfect in every way except for a few bees. Had my hot dog with mustard and then behaved and had a salad for second meal. Found some great art prints at reasonable prices.
On Monday my B.D. we went out to dinner at Star Fish Brassiere (SP) it was a wonderful meal too. We walked in Bethlehem and had dessert at the Hotel Bethlehem which was delicious too. I am afraid I only lost 1/4 of a pound last week but I did have alot of fun and I will try to do better this week. Hard on a BD week with small celebrations of chocolate happening.
Today I got 2 new students taking my numbers up to 24. we had a good day and now we are getting a bit crowded. All first grades are too high in numbers for what is age appropriate and best practice. I am lucky to have support in classroom this year.
Will try to awake early tomorrow to get some excercise.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a nice weekend. How's the battle going?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 9/23 Meet the Teacher Night tonight.
    I have been very busy and not taking anytime to write but promise to get back to it. I have to say I have not been fighting the battle. Birthdays! I am afraid I went awol with so many celebrations. Have walked the last two days and I am cleaning a big bunch of greens as I write to get back on track. Time to get losing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's hear more tomorrow! It's been a tough week for me as well. Check the blog for updates.

    Keep fighting the good fight. There will be some bad weeks alongside the many good ones!

    ReplyDelete