Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Sept.,, 8 ,2009

As first days go this was a good one. I enjoyed meeting the new class and I did eat healthy.

One slice of whole grain toast and 1/2 cup of cottage cheese for breakfast with decaf.
For lunch it was part of a chef salad made with plenty of lettuce and tom. and a small portion of lean turkey and cheese. I took grapes and a v-8 and did snack on a few pretzels and bite size candy bar and a coffee on the way home.

My hands were full and little time available for drinking water and using the bathroom I might add. I will have an aid this year so I intend to drink as much water as I can! A luxury for early child hood teachers is having the chance to pee!

I hope to go take a walk tonight and exercise at the club tomorrow AM.

My friend Tom went on line to check my blog and found that someone else has recently started a blog with the same intent of losing 40 in 40 weeks. He also is a teacher who writes. So I was the first to write an encouraging note on his blog and hope that we both will to make progress and perhaps encourage each other.

As my journey begins I have a good feeling about the school year and my weigh loss mission.

2 comments:

  1. It's funny that it makes it easier to keep on track when the routine of the school season begins.

    Stay strong when treat season begins -- go team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good, I have a feelings when others I know find out what I'm doing they will follow suit. I did power walk tonight and had Chinese but small portions and tried to stick with the good stuff. Tea time and sleep so I can try to make it to gym before school tomorrow. Exercise is a must for me to make a change. I know I have got to move to make a difference.

    ReplyDelete